Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Photos!

I just realized that my cyber cafe has a USB plug, so enjoy some of the photos!


Some of the girls in Kids' Club decided to decorate my hair the way traditional dancers do. You cannot tell by the photo, but there was a MASSIVE amount of flowers in my hair!






This was the volcano at Ometepe that we hiked up. My group only got about 1/3 of the way up before we came down. It was really strange though because most of the time we were hiking, there was NO path...we were just hiking our way over trees, dangerous plants and thorns. Our hike took about 4 hours.






We were tired when we were done.














This is me on a really awesome beach in front of the volcano that we just hiked up. Two other people and I rented bikes for a few hours and just biked around island until we found some place.






And this photo is by far my favorite. I think I'm going to blow it up when I get home and frame it. I also took it at the beach that we found. I have more photos to upload, so I hope I'll have a chance to do that soon!

In other exciting news,I will be home in two weeks =)

Tiffany


1 comment:

  1. Love the photos. You look cute with flowers in your hair. Can't wait to see more photos...more importantly can't wait to see you in less than two weeks...Love you

    ReplyDelete